Rose Sample Post

Source

Hello everyone. Its been a marathon of posts about blogging, photography and design for the past four months, so I just decided to sit down and have a general chat with you all today. Well, its been over close to an year and a half since I started this little web space of mine. I had just moved into a foreign country and one evening after a visit to the beauty heaven called Sephora, a little google search led me to the world of beauty blogging and that's how it all started - PinkPot became the place to ramble about my love for beauty and style.

Somewhere after four months into blogging, while doing my own blog design, I realized how much I loved the whole designing and coding process. Well, given my technical background in software engineering, this was not a surprise. However, it was the creative aspect that came along with the designing that I seemed to enjoy a LOT. My passion for design also led me to start my Etsy design shop - PinkPot Designs - less than three months ago.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ius facer tractatos cu, fugit ubique mandamus eum eu, qualisque cotidieque interpretaris nam ad.

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

PINTEREST

Labels